Sewing Addiction?

I think I have a sewing addiction! I finished the three “Flouncy Bouncy Skirts” by So-Sew-Easy and now I’m ready to make one of her dress designs and another cute skirt. As soon as I finished the last skirt I started looking for fabric… It’s official I’m addicted!

Finished Skirts

I love this skirt, because you can dress it up or dress it down!

20150524_115643

20150524_122222

Now I have to finish a weekend bag that has taken me nearly 16 hours of fun so far, so it was nice to take a break. I can’t wait to show you the finished product.

Stay tuned there’s more to come from LaCartera!

Creative NEWS You Can USE!
Creative NEWS You Can USE!
Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Wish I can make my own clothes!
    You’re right on trend! We are definitely in a skirt cycle and will continue to be in it for some time.

Check out my blog https://writingwithlipstick.wordpress.com/
    I hope you like it! =)

1. lacartera says:

Oh I love your blog! I’m sure I’ll be back for more. 🙂

2. These are so cute–look really fun and easy to wear! I totally understand taking a break from a challenging project for some near-instant gratification. 😉

1. lacartera says:

Thank you & boy did I need a break. .😊

3. Diana Foree says:

I always love all your new projects and of course your colors!!!

1. lacartera says:

Thank you Diana! I do love color! 😊

4. CraftyStaci says:

There are worse things to be addicted to! 😉 I just pinned that skirt a few days ago – I love the turquoise and grey one you made!

1. lacartera says:

Thank you Staci! You won’t be disappointed with the pattern. The turquoise and grey skirt is my favorite too, but I also like the fuchsia color. There’s so many textiles to choose from and so little time. 😊

5. Deby Coles says:

Wow, looks like you found a pattern that really works for you! Thanks so much for sharing what you made and for linking back to So Sew Easy.

1. lacartera says:

You’re welcome! I had so much fun with this pattern. And I’ve saved a couple of your other patterns too. I will have to add them to my list too!

I love to hear from you!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s