Hello everyone, my favorite time of the week is here… It’s Hit or Miss time!
You get the first look at the e-tablet clutch! The perfect clutch to carry your electronic tablet, Kindle, and much more.
I used the toggle button, zipper and zipper pull from K & C Supplies and as promised the tutorial is next. These items certainly add interest to this clutch. I especially love the welt zipper pocket. I upcycled the leather from a leather jacket and used vintage wool fabric to give it a classic look.
Dare to be different, store or carry your electronic tablet in a stylish way.
The inside is fully lined, two pockets, key fob, and a magnetic snap closure. The toggle button also adds a stylish outer closure.
What do you think?? Hit or Miss? Fab or Drab?
Stay tuned there’s more to come from La Cartera!
- Backpack Purse- Is it a Hit or Miss? (lcartera.wordpress.com)
- Animal Prints- Is it a Hit or Miss? (lcartera.wordpress.com)
- Coin Purse- Is it a Hit or Miss! (lcartera.wordpress.com)
- Fall Collection! Is it a Hit or Miss? (lcartera.wordpress.com)
- Boho-Chic Purse: Hit or Miss? (lcartera.wordpress.com)