Nearly, ten months ago I started this blog, and my adventure to create handmade bags. I find inspiration for my designs in the most unlikely places. A scarf, or piece of furniture can inspire me. I Dream in color, and you never know where your dreams can take you.
During my journey I have met some very creative bloggers, and crafters alike. Namely The Great Zambini who lives life to the fullest. I love to see her world through her blog. Kudos to the Great Zambini for your recognition and nominating me for this award.
We both started our blog adventure around the same time. Please check out her blog using the link above and show her that she’s keeping the blogosphere a beautiful place!
Now on to the rules for this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Follow the link to “The Great ZambiniI “.
2. Post the award image to your page. See above.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. Okay…
- I’ve always been passionate about art. As a kid I loved museums, plays, dance and enjoyed crafting. Now that I’m all grown-up I still enjoy, music, dance, crafts, museums and painting. (Although, I can’t stay within the lines with a paint by number, I still enjoy seeing what artist create.)
- When I told my cousin this summer that I was making purses she wasn’t surprised. She reminded me that when we were kids I would make purses all the time out of cereal boxes and would even crochet purses too. How did I forget that??
- My dream was to become a fashion designer, but life took me to the military instead. Now many years later, I’m pursuing my long time dream and passion.
- I’m anal-retentive and a puzzle solver. I can’t stop focusing on a project until it’s completed (If you ask my husband.)
- I guess number #4 would explain why I’m a workaholic. I can’t stop until the work is done.
- I enjoy the great outdoors, camping, hiking, and taking pictures of nature. I would rather take a picture of the scenery and architecture than people.
- I’m never bored….I can always find a project or come up with something to keep me occupied. I love the time I spend with myself. 🙂
Here are the people I think deserve an award for all their hard work blogging. Of course there are many more of my favorites, I’m sorry I couldn’t add them too. So for more inspiration check out the great fashion, artist, designers and crafters here!
I hope you find some new blogs to follow. Have a great day, and as always…
Stay tuned there’s more to come from La Cartera!
25 Comments Add yours
really nice blog 🙂 Compliments! Check out mine 🙂
Thank you. You have great style too.
Congratulations on your very well-deserved reward! It was fun learning more about you. And thank you for sharing, too! How sweet of you! 🙂 Hugs, Katherine
Thank you Katherine! Your work and accomplishments inspire me, so I had to share! 🙂
You’re welcome !
We’re following you now.
You definitely deserve it! And, my oh my, can I just say that you can put a post together remarkably quickly? 🙂
Thank you! I’m on vacation so I have nothing but time on my hands. LOL.
Thank you for the mention! I enjoyed reading more about you and appreciate your sharing!
You are welcome!
Firstly, I just wanted to comment to congratulate you, then, I saw the name of my blog (what an excellent surprise !), so a huge thank you for this and for noticing the hard work !!! Happy vacation and congrats !
Thank you, and congrats to you! Hard work never goes un-noticed! 🙂
Congratulations and thank you so much for nomination ❤ Lot of success!!!
Thank you, and no one deserves the nomination more!
Congratulations on your award! I can only hope that ten months from now I have been as inspirational as you in my blogging! So excited for you!
Awe….Thank you! I wish you much success in your endeavor! So far you’re doing an outstanding job! 🙂
What a great idea! I’ll try to check out these blogs! Have a great day!
Thank you & enjoy!
Congratulations, very inspiring for us newbie bloggers!
Thank you! I’m glad I can inspire you. I still consider myself a newbie too. 🙂