Boho-Chic Purse: Hit or Miss?

It’s that time again! I’ve been working on this tote inspired boho-chic purse. Tell what you think…Is it a Hit or Miss? Fab or Drab?

030

I found these textiles at JoAnn’s Fabric store. The dark brown textile has a raised print that almost looks quilted, and the Waverly canvas print compliments one another very well.  I think this could be the perfect boho-chic purse.

012

I thought a hint of the brown fabric would add a different dimension to the sides of the purse.  The snaps are decorative touch.

020

Here’s a look inside! Two inside pockets, and I’ve attached a key fob.

025

All of this from such humble beginnings……

001

What do you think?…Fab or Drab? Hit or Miss?

Stay tuned there’s more to come from La Cartera !

Advertisements

23 Comments Add yours

1. I love it! I think it’s a hit, it’s perfect for fall. Great job!

1. lacartera says:

Thank you! I have a couple more pieces to this collection in progress. 🙂

2. L.A. says:

It’s awesome! So perfect for fall!

1. lacartera says:

Thank you! I love these fall colors too.

3. Definitely hit! Love this fabric, especially for fall. love it!

1. lacartera says:

Thank you! Yes, I’m working on my fall collection now.

4. Hit! They are not my colors – but I like them and know plenty of gals that would rock this look! You changed up your blog it looks great!

5. I love this purse! I think it is FAB!

6. Pamela Wolf says:

I like the purse a lot. Even though you say the snaps are decorative you could make the functional by adding a pocket to the outside with tote hidden inside so that you had an emergency bag handy when you needed it.

1. lacartera says:

What a great and functional idea! I love it.. 🙂

I love to hear from you!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s