Since Fall is almost here – I had to find fabrics for my collection. I found canvas fabrics on sale at 50% off the regular price while shopping at my local JoAnn Fabric Store. My favorite color for the fall and winter season is “you guessed it…” brown. Black and greys are every girls staple color too, but I couldn’t resist these textiles.
The fabric featured in my “Creativity in Motion Project” finally arrived this week. Thank you to everyone who choose their favorite design! Your input was very helpful to my friend Pam in making her decision on which design she liked best. After I make some final adjustments to the design. I will reveal the finished project, and hopefully get her to model her bag! 😉
The fall shows great promise for La Cartera, and lot’s of creativity in-motion. Some great projects are taking shape, so I will have some fantastic news to share soon! Well I’m off to create something spectacular…
Stay tuned there’s more to come from La Cartera!
- Creativity in Motion (lcartera.wordpress.com)
- La Cartera’s Fashion Models. (lcartera.wordpress.com)
- Cross Body Bag by La Cartera! Is it a Hit or Miss? (lcartera.wordpress.com)
- Top Arts and Crafts Retailers for Fabric Painting Products (painting.answers.com)
- Fabric scrap curtains (fabricadabrablog.com)
2 Comments Add yours