Introducing the Sunflower Straw Purse created from two placemats. If you’ve been following me you know that I had to repurpose the handles from my last hit or miss purse creation. This is a better use of the handles, and all the work that went into making them.
The simple style with magnetic snap can handle your necessities and give you that great pop of color for the summer.
I will post the tutorial this week. I think it’s a hit…do you? Tell me what you think.
Stay tuned there’s more to come from La Cartera!
- Bouquet of Sunflowers (zoegroch.wordpress.com)
- s is for sunflower (preschool-daze.com)
- Sunflower Blazer (shadesofsarah.wordpress.com)
- Easter Sunflower Dress for Coco! (downtowndreamers.wordpress.com)
- Potting Sunflowers (fromamummysheart.wordpress.com)